Tuesday, November 27, 2007

10 on Tuesday

Best 10 games

1. Lego Star Wars
2. Lord of the Rings Monopoly
3. Trivial Pursuit
4. Mah Jong
5. Spades
6. Scrabble
7. Mario Kart Double Dash
8. Poker
9. Mad Libs
10. Pick a number


Tina's Tuesdays

Topic: Going To The Movies

1. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? The final Star Wars. III?

2. Did you enjoy watching it? Why or why not.
It was ok for a Star Wars movie. Some dude was in there clapping every time he saw Yoda or Chewbacca. THAT was amusing, LOL.

3. What's the next movie you wish to go see in the theater? None. I don't like going to the theater. I need the ability to pause because The Boy never shuts up. When I make him sit a few rows in front of me, he still turns around to see my reaction. It's distracting.

Tuesday Twosome: Holidays

1. Are you almost finished with your holiday shopping or you haven’t started yet? I have some done. Not done yet.

2. What do the holidays mean to you? How does this affect how you celebrate the holidays? Nothing. It doesn't, LOL.

3. Are you going away for the holidays or staying home? Home, dur.

4. What two things do you like about this time of year? The weather. The snow.

5. What two things do you dislike about this time of year? The geedee Christmas music that starts right after Halloween. The people standing in front of stores with the red buckets. Their bells feel like an ice pick to my ears.


----------------
Listening to: Mr. Mister - Broken Wings
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog