Best 10 games
1. Lego Star Wars
2. Lord of the Rings Monopoly
3. Trivial Pursuit
4. Mah Jong
7. Mario Kart Double Dash
9. Mad Libs
10. Pick a number
Topic: Going To The Movies
1. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? The final Star Wars. III?
2. Did you enjoy watching it? Why or why not.
It was ok for a Star Wars movie. Some dude was in there clapping every time he saw Yoda or Chewbacca. THAT was amusing, LOL.
3. What's the next movie you wish to go see in the theater? None. I don't like going to the theater. I need the ability to pause because The Boy never shuts up. When I make him sit a few rows in front of me, he still turns around to see my reaction. It's distracting.
Tuesday Twosome: Holidays
1. Are you almost finished with your holiday shopping or you haven’t started yet? I have some done. Not done yet.
2. What do the holidays mean to you? How does this affect how you celebrate the holidays? Nothing. It doesn't, LOL.
3. Are you going away for the holidays or staying home? Home, dur.
4. What two things do you like about this time of year? The weather. The snow.
5. What two things do you dislike about this time of year? The geedee Christmas music that starts right after Halloween. The people standing in front of stores with the red buckets. Their bells feel like an ice pick to my ears.
Listening to: Mr. Mister - Broken Wings
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...