Saturday, October 06, 2007

U Comment I follow


I've seen these buttons on different blogs, so I followed one.

I don't know anything about CSS or whatever language Blogger uses to set up my blog. I just know it's easy. I type and click "publish post". That's it.

When someone I don't know comments, I usually go to their blog anyway to see if it's something I'd like to read regularly.

BTW, most of the "blogging friends" I made when I started blogging got lazy around the time that I did so they rarely post anymore (Cynic, Sue...) so I need something new to read.

Anyway, if you comment, I'll visit.

I read the stuff at Randa Clay Design. I can't explain it and I have to go to the bathroom anyway, so just click the logo and read it for yourself.

Ta!

1 comment:

  1. Heya, Angelika!

    I'm still around and not lazy. Just like everyone, however, I can't Rent My Blog so I haven't been able to put any of my renters on mine, nor rent yours. But you're still Blogrolled! :-)

    http://www.blogcharm.com/rosies1/
    (My main blog is the one that can't be understood! LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog