Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Memes

Five On Friday: Color Your World

1. What is your favorite color? Orange

2. What colors do you like to decorate with? Orange

3. Is there a color that you absolutely hate? White

4. Which colors look best on you? Pink (!!!!!)


5. Which colors do you wear most often?
Red, black, denim blue.


Friday Fill-In


1. If I were a tree I would be cut down and made into paper because I like paper.
2. If I were a bird I would fly over people in black tie outfits & poop on them.
3. If I were a book I hope I would be a Stephen King book.
4. If I were a car I'd be a classic. Like a Yugo.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be the cell phone because people overuse it & end up killing other people on the highway because they think they're soooo important that they have to be accessible 24/7.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be impatience.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ____, tomorrow my plans include ____ and Sunday, I want to ____! The only difference between the weekend and the week for me is that Evan doesn't go to school. I don't give a shit.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog