Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Memes

Five On Friday: Color Your World

1. What is your favorite color? Orange

2. What colors do you like to decorate with? Orange

3. Is there a color that you absolutely hate? White

4. Which colors look best on you? Pink (!!!!!)


5. Which colors do you wear most often?
Red, black, denim blue.


Friday Fill-In


1. If I were a tree I would be cut down and made into paper because I like paper.
2. If I were a bird I would fly over people in black tie outfits & poop on them.
3. If I were a book I hope I would be a Stephen King book.
4. If I were a car I'd be a classic. Like a Yugo.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be the cell phone because people overuse it & end up killing other people on the highway because they think they're soooo important that they have to be accessible 24/7.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be impatience.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ____, tomorrow my plans include ____ and Sunday, I want to ____! The only difference between the weekend and the week for me is that Evan doesn't go to school. I don't give a shit.

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at #3 LOL! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love number 4 on your Friday fill-in. LOL!

    I noticed you're a fellow Hugh Laurie fan. Have you ever seen his Jeeves and Wooster series? It's back when he was younger. (I think he's hotter now, though.

    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog