Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday Memes

Manic Monday

Which month of the year do you think best describes your personality? October. Of all the holidays, Halloween is my favorite. I get to dress up like a hag & get free candy. What's not to like?

If you could have had the starring role in an existing movie, which movie would you pick? I wouldn't want to be an actor. But if I had to be in a movie...Tomb Raider or something where the heroine kicks ass.

Are you attracted to people whose personalities are very similar to your personaltiy or very different?
VERY different. I prefer being around people who talk a lot so that I don't have to say much.


Monday's a Bitch

1. What's your favourite tv talk show?
David Letterman. He cracks me up & I love the way he kind of sticks it to guests.

2. Do you like crackers in your soup? No. Ew.

3. How much does money motivate you? Not much at all.

4. Do you have a garden? (For bonus points: Is it a secret? :P) Not anymore. :-(

5. Do you enjoy the traditional Thanksgiving dinner (turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, etc.)? Does your family have any other food-related traditions for this season? I like the food. I don't like the family, LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I totally forgot about that part in the movie, well in high school I would have wanted to show my body off, not now. LOL

    great memes. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting answers on this week's MM. Thanks for the visit. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dressing up like an old hag answered made me laugh! Thank you for stopping by..have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog