Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tuesday

Tina's Tuesdays Topic: Pumpkin Patch

1. Do you buy pumpkins? Sometimes, to roast the seeds.

2. Have you ever carved a pumpkin? What did you carve? Yes. Standard Jack-o-lantern.

3. Have you ever cooked a pumpkin? If so, what did you make? No. I'm not sure I eat orange things besides sherbet...

Tuesday Twosome - Makes Me Think of Fall

1. Two fruits and/or vegetables that you identify with fall: Pumpkins. I don't think of vegetables as seasonal...

2. Two colors that you identify with fall: Orange & Brown

3. Two events that you identify with fall:
School Starting (WHEEEEEEEEEE!) & Halloween

4. Two adjective that describe fall: Cool & Relaxing

5. Two favorite things/activities that you identify with fall: Halloween & Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by ChatnChill. I was in the midst of redoing my blog layout when you commented. Another name for Mooncake Festival is also called Lantern Festival or Mid-Autumn Festival. Got the wikipedia link for you. :D

    For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Autumn_Festival

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my Tuesday Twosome! I like your answers! ; ) I just love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog