Friday, October 19, 2007

The last few days

Have been hellish.

I've been nauseous for days.

Every once in a while I FEEL like someone hit me in the back with a bat. It HUUUUUUUUUUURTS. I can't move or breathe for a few seconds. The act of inhaling mulitiplies the pain.

It doesn't make any sense.

I mean, if it happened when I bent over, I wouldn't bend over. If it happened when I sit "Indian Style", I wouldn't do that.

But no.

It's totally random & makes me afraid to move.

AND I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S HAPPENING!

Anyway, last night I took a sleeping pill & 25 mg of Melatonin at 10 pm.

At 2 am I took 25 more mg of Melatonin.

It's 3 PM on THE NEXT FUCKING DAY and I still haven't slept.

WTF?

I'm in such a bad mood.

I'll probably get sleepy at 5 pm, when Evan is home making noise, and then I won't be able to sleep

OR

The boy will decide to be quiet and I'll fall asleep and wake up at 9 pm with a massive headache and then be up all night again.

*sigh*

I hate insomnia.

This can't be good for my health. Seriously.

I used to be able to go grocery shopping or whatever while Evan was at school, but these days I'm afraid I'm too sleep deprived to drive without killing myself of someone else, so I'm stuck in the house.

Which would be fine if I felt like it was a choice. But I don't feel like it is, so it's like house arrest.

The only thing that would be worse -

Nevermind. If I say that it might happen.

I want a chimichanga.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds a bit like a migraine. Thanks for visiting my blog. The book give away was over last week but I will be having another one soon :) PS I love Hugh Laurie. Have you ever read his book? Quite good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds absoltuly frightful.

    The chimichanga I mean. :)

    Hope things are a bit better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue - Yes, I've read "The Gun Seller". :-)

    When my obsession with Hugh Laurie started, I had to get everything that had any connection to him.

    Cynic - That actually made me laugh out loud. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog