Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Memes

Five on Friday: Jingle All the Way

1. Do you ever find yourself singing advertising jingles? Out loud? No. I find them stuck in my head.

2. What are your favorite jingles? Blue by the Froot of the Loom Guys.

3. Which jingles do you hate to hear? Any of those check cashing commercials. I don't see a lot of commercials anymore. I stop ffwding for Sonic commercials or "Blue", but that's it.

4. Why do you think jingles are so effective?
Because they get into your head. You find yourself having some crazy jingle in your head and half the time you don't even know what the product is.

5. Are jingles going the way of the dinosaur? Or do you think we're going to be singing them for the next 50 years?
Maybe the way this crap gets into our heads will change, but they will never stop advertising.

Friday Fiver

1. What makes you feel exposed? Nudity.

2. What do you have to force yourself to do?
Clean the house.

3. Where do you like to spend your time outdoors? Inside.

4. What surprises you? When I'm nice.

5. Friday fill-in:
Late at night I'm wishing I would go to sleep already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog