Friday, October 05, 2007

I got to sleep at 9 pm!

I got tired of falling asleep at 7 am.

So I took a some melatonin at 8 pm instead of waiting until 10 pm. I thought I might fall asleep around midnight.

Started getting sleepy immediately.

I watched some crap that I don't even remember now... Survivor & CSI I think.

Woke up about an hour ago, watched Grey's & parts of "Krush Groove" (anyone besides me remember that?) I'm keeping it on DVR until tomorrow so that Evan can see Run before he was Reverend Run & DMC before he started talking the way he does on Celebrity Rap Whateverthefreakingshowiscalled.

I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. Krush Groove!! I haven't thought about that movie in years.

    I'm going to be singing that song all night now..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog