Friday, September 07, 2007

Evan pisses me off

Today he wore long pants & a long sleeve shirt.

He says he couldn't find any clean shorts or short sleeve shirts.

So of course I went up to his room to look.

Problem #1: He does not put his clean clothes away like I tell him to every effing time we do the laundry. They're left up in the geedee basket to get wrinkled and/or misplaced.

Problem #2:
He does not separate winter & summer clothes in the closet or dresser like I've told him 1,000,587 times before like I've told him to. So all the shit is jumbled in the geedee closet which means that he can't just look at the left side of his closet and TELL AT A FUCKING GLANCE that he has more clothes to wear.

Problem #3:
He does not SEPARATE THE FUCKING CLOTHES the second he takes them off so that we don't have to separate the laundry on laundry day. Instead, it's in the bathroom, living room, his room, my room, the kitchen (????), under beds and other ridiculous places so that when we do the laundry we get ALL of his clothes clean.

I found 3 pairs of shorts & 5 short sleeve shirts in his room today.

He is currently going through the house, room by room, and getting all of his effing clothes so that we can do laundry this weekend.

BECAUSE he did this, he will spend the ENTIRE WEEKEND making his room spic & span and whatever else I can think of to punish him.

I'm so tired of this bullshit.

Why doesn't he just do what I tell him to do?????

So, when I broke the news to him how he will be spending his weekend, he started crying. Which pissed me off more.

Me - YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WORE WINTER CLOTHES TO SCHOOL TODAY WHEN IT'S 95 EFFING DEGREES OUTSIDE. WAS THAT NICE FOR YOU??? DID YOU ENJOY SWEATING ALL DAY? HAVE I NOT TOLD YOU TO SEPARATE YOUR GEEDEE CLOTHES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? HAVE I NOT TOLD YOU TO TELL ME IF YOU RUN OUT OF SHORTS OR SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS????? DON'T CRY TO ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN!! YOU BROUGHT THEM ON YOURSELF!

And to think, yesterday I was so proud of him for doing better in school this year and remembering to do little shit around the house that I've always had to tell him every flipping day.

OMG.

Then I see this bullshit.

I'm going to have a margarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog