Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tuesday 9/4

Went to the bank.

Last month Evan told me he wanted to save his allowance so he'd have more money this time.

He was able to save it mainly because I told him he could NOT go look at the toys when we went to Wal-Mart. He did manage to find a video game & a watch that he wanted.

WHY he wants a new watch when the one he has works fine, I'll never know.

And Wal-Mart is pissing me off. They DO NOT have House Season 3 (it came out 8/21). If I go online & buy it, they'll have it next time I go. Fuckers.

Anyway

Tina's Tuesdays
Topic: Back to School

1. Did you ever attend college or university? Why or why not? Yes. U of A at Tuscaloosa. Because MommyDearest wouldn't let me go out of state.

2. What was your favourite subject throughout all your years in school?
English.

3. Do you jump on the bandwagon and go out buying the 'back 2 school' supply promotions that stores have at this time of the year? Yes. Because that's the only time we have tax free days (for clothes, computers & school supplies).

----------------
Now playing: Survivor - Eye of the tiger
via FoxyTunes

Now playing: Michael Sembello - She's A Maniac
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog