Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Out with the new, in with the old. Sort of

I just didn't like the new template.

I like the old bright colors.

So I made new bg images.

I was going to at least change the colors around a bit, but I couldn't figure out exactly how I wanted it.

Whatever.

I finally got the header to show up where it's supposed to. Accidentally. LMAO!

Guess who came over today.

No.

No, I hate that motherfucker.

Mommy Dearest.

She came over to remind me that she's coming over Friday for me to keep her awake because she's doing a sleep study this week and if she stays home, she'll fall asleep during the day like usual and she's not supposed to take any naps.

She's so ridiculous.

She worries about farting in her sleep or her snoring.

Me - Mother, these are professional people in the medical field. I'm sure there's nothing you could do or say that would shock them because they've heard it all before. Besides, you'll be asleep. You're not responsible for what you do when you're asleep.

She - I know, but - blah blah wtfever.

I made her take me to Wal-Mart since the A/C stopped working in my car AND because she's imposing on me during the day on Friday when I'm supposed to be FREEEEEEEEEEEE from irritants like children AND parents.

She also bought us snow cones. Because Prince Evan said he wanted something cold like a milkshake.

Did I tell you about her cleaning his sneakers the last time she was here? Because he said he didn't want to wear them since they were dirty.

...

She - Hey, he's wearing his sneakers!
Me - Yes, ever since you cleaned them.
She - Well he told me -
Me - I know what he told you. But HE probably doesn't know why he wasn't wearing the sneakers that particular day. He's worn them every day since you bought them. He just made some shit up.
She - That little turkey.

WHY is she such a sucker for him when she didn't believe me when I was a child and telling the truth?

Whatever.

She's insane.

Furreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog