Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My eyes

I don't know if I told you.

Usually when I have an exacerbation with the MS it's "Optic Neuritis" which basically means that I go blind in one eye. Then I get to take lovely steroids that make me gain massive amounts of weight while making me look like a chipmunk.

Anyway, now my eyes feel like they're rolling around in my geedee head. Constantly. It makes me dizzy. It makes me want to vomit.

It's been like this for a couple of weeks.

It might be an ear infection. I hope it is, because then antibiotics would cure it. But I have a fear/feeling that it's not.

Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. my mom has to do the steroids thing too if she's having a relapse. i like the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your real looks are what is in your heart!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog