Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Moaning Meme



5 people who will be annoyed you tagged them:
Mrs. Jennster
Becky
Russ
Sue
I don't have any more peeps to annoy tag.

4 things that should be removed from the face of the earth:

The Girls (Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, etc.)
Liver
Romance books & movies
Speed Limits

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:

Ask me 7 times to pronounce my name and still mispronounce it
Ask me if it's hot enough for me
Ignore the big ass "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on my front door by knocking and asking if I know where someone else lives/is.

2 things you find yourself moaning about:
My back
My lack of sex

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:
I'm antisocial and undersexed.

RULES

* Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about!
* Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
* Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
* Post these rules at the end of every meme!

2 comments:

  1. You have a do not disturb sign on your door! Rude!
    Where can I get one?

    Also you didn't link! You disobeyed the first rule. :) Stop taking my publicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liver? I love liver! I can't cook it because it grosses me out. But I'd eat the shit out of it with some grilled onions. mm mm good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog