10 Favorite Bands of All Time
In no particular order. I don't usually like "bands", I usually like the individual singers. And I want a cigarette.
1. The Carpenters
2. The BeeGees
3. Black Eyed Peas
4. Prince & The Revolution
7. Destiny's Child
8. The Gap Band
9. The Commodores
10. Son by Four
Loaded Questions #18
Hypotheticals: If you created a new flavor of ice cream, what wold it be?
Kiwi-Strawberry Sorbet. But if you're insisting on an ice cream, one that tastes like Dairy Queen's Moolatta Chill.
Anything Goes: What celebrity makes you glad you are not a celebrity?
All of them. I wouldn't like the public dissecting every effing thing I did.
No-Brainers: Besides a cat or dog, what animal would you want as a house pet?
A snake. They're not as messy as furry pets. :-)
Personals: Which of the following do you feel yields the greatest benefits - extraordinary wealth, strong friendships, true love, or a loyal, loving family?
I had a fucked up family (still do), I don't believe in "true love" the way most people think of it, and friendships come and go...
I'd choose extraordinary wealth. Other than taxes, I don't see the downside.
Cynic tagged me.
Serves me right for reading his blog I suppose.
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1. The Ice Box
2. The Buzz Queen
3. Opinion Minions
4. Freelance Cynic
Next select five people to tag:
THEN answer the following Questions:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
* I was working at Blue Cross Blue Shield. Evan was 1½, so I was really broke buying diapers & paying for daycare. :-)
What were you doing 1 year ago?
* The same shit I'm doing now.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Reese's Fast Break Snack Size.
2. Potato Chips
3. Cereal sans milk
5. Pretzel sticks. The skinny ones.
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Let's Stay Together - Al Green
2. I Wish I Didn't Miss You - Angie Stone
3. Ain't Love Strange - Paul Thorn
4. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
5. Mama Knows - Shenandoah
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay someone to beat up the people who piss me off.
2. Have a driver & a butler & a personal chef.
3. Go to Prague
4. Take Evan to the happiest place on earth.
5. Have a house with a gate that was always locked, LOL.
Five bad habits:
1. Assuming that whores can't have good personalities.
2. Assuming that whores can't be smart.
3. Assuming that most celebrities are whores.
4. Calling everybody a whore.
5. Speaking my mind about whores in front of my son because he still doesn't realize that what happens in the house stays in the house.
Five things you like doing:
4. Watching too much TV
5. Listening to music
Five things you would never wear again:
1. I don't know. I don't give a shit about fashion.
Five favorite toys:
1. Sit & spin
2. Easy Bake Oven
4. Commodore 64
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...