Monday, July 02, 2007

July 2, 2007

Monday Madness - Laundry

1. Do you do your own laundry or do you send it out? Do my own.

2. Do you laundry at your home or a laundromat? Laundromat.

3. Are there certain articles of clothing that you need to have dry-cleaned on a regular basis? Nope. I don't buy dry clean only clothes.

4. How often do you do laundry? Is there a certain day of the week that you consider "laundry day?" Every 2 weeks. Sunday is laundry day because everyone else is at church & I get my choice of washers.

5. Do you iron your clothes as you pull them out of the dryer or do you wait until just before you wear the clothing to iron? I don't iron! I hang them up immediately out of the dryer. I haven't ironed since I worked.

6. Do you hang your clothes outside to dry or do you dry them in a dryer? Dryer. Mommy Dearest used to hang my clothes outside & once I was putting on a pair of jeans and a big ass spider fell out of the leg.

I like the way clothes smell out of the dryer. And they're softer. Line dried clothes are stiff, IMO.

7. Do you own things that need to be hand-washed or do you try to avoid buying things that you can't wash in the washing machine?
I don't buy hand wash stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Monday seems to be laundry day here. I buy handwash but then I wash it in the machine.

    Thanks for visiting my photohunters today.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

    happy rest of the weekend .. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do not see your Photo Hunters post.

    I would hate the laundromat! Ick! But I am like you in many other ways...no ironing...no dry clean...I take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an Alternative meme on my blog you might like It's not about clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog