Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday Mind Hump

Hello everyone! Ready for another mind hump? Today is Bifocals Day - what a boring topic! We'll just go with Saturday's theme, which is Bob Day.

1. Who's your favorite Bob in the world of music?
Bob? In music??? The only Bob I can think of is Bob Dylan. He's not one of my favorites.

2. Who's your favorite Bob in the world of movies? OMG. For such a common name, I can't think of any Bobs today at ALL.
"What about Bob?" That movie with that guy who used to be on Saturday Night Live.

3. Who's your favorite Bob in the world of sports? Andre Agassi

4. Do you have any Bobs in your family? How are they related to you? I'm black. So no. Occasionally, white people try to refer to my uncle Robert as "Bobby". But that only happens once.

I wonder if there are any black people named Bob?

BRB.

Bob Marley. But he was Jamaican, LOL. It's not a common name in the black community.

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog