Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Fill In


I remember watching something with Hugh Laurie where he said "Fill Out a form? This isn't America, shouldn't it be Fill IN the form?" Probably A Bit of Fry & Laurie. The more I think about it, I think it was the sketch when his car got stolen and he went to the new police station to report it.

Anyway.

Found this meme today

1. It's Friday! Woohoo!
2. Only 13 more days til school starts.
3. It was Thursday yesterday! [ed. note: that was for Monique!]
4. I love my DVR.
5. _____ is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a _____.
6. Mothers: No comment.
7. I'd like to do _____ and _____ this weekend.

I can't think of any answers. And the ones I did think of are boring ME. I have to find another meme, LOL.

Be back in a sec...

....


I'm back. We'll try the Friday Fiver.

1. What do you obsess about?
Evan. Mothering him, specifically. Am I too laid back? Am I too demanding? Am I too demanding about the wrong things? Will he be a decent human being as an adult or will he be a serial killer?

2. What do you do for a living?
Nothing. :-)

3. Where do you call home?
My house...

4. Have you lived up to your parents' expectations?
HA! LMFAO! No. And that brings me so much joy. :-)

5. Are we more likely to find you in a coffee bar or a nightclub?
Neither. You'd be most likely to find me at Wal-mart.


And yet another meme. Friday Fun. This week's theme is Fantabulous Friday.

1. What is the most fantabulous thing that has happened this week?
I don't even remember this week. I know I didn't want to leave the house... So I barely did. I don't remember anything until Evan slammed the door at 7am as he was leaving to catch the bus this morning. I just asked him if he tried to wake me up this morning. He said "No." (I've told him to wake me up if I don't get up on my own so that I KNOW he's up and ready to go to school.) I asked him if my alarm went off. He said "Yes". I said "How long did you let it beep?" He said "Until you told me to turn it off."

I don't remember that at ALL, LOL!

2. When you are feeling kinda down, what do you to make yourself feel fantabulous?
Listen to music. That's the quickest & best way to change my mood.

3. If you could change one thing about your life that would make you feel more fantabulous, what would it be?
I'd win the lottery. :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are the bomb!

    I enjoy reading your meme answers so much! They make me smile. :)

    I hope you and Evan have a nice Mother's Day tomorrow.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog