Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lunch

So I called Mommy Dearest this morning and asked her if she wanted to have Mexican for lunch.

So she came to pick me up at noon.

I KNOW you're wondering WHY I ask her if she wants to do something when she gets on my nerves so much, LOL.

Because I won't have to drive.

:-)

So we went to the restaurant that has new owners every other month. I've been craving a taco for a couple of weeks now, and Taco Bell doesn't cut it.

The waiter had BLUE eyes. I've seen Puerto Ricans with green eyes, never seen one with Blue eyes. Maybe he was from Spain.

Anyway, my mother and I were wearing the SAME SHIRT. (Not THE same shirt, that wouldn't have worked out very well.)

It's very odd. More often than not, we wear the same color on the same day. But this is the first time we've had the same shirt (same brand, I mean).

It started happening when I added color to my wardrobe. I used to be a black, navy and Taupe/tan person. It was when I worked. So I didn't have to think about matching. Since I stopped working, I have a lot of t-shirts. I buy mens t-shirts because they're cheaper. (Same shirt, but it's like $2 difference. So stupid. It's not like they make the women's t-shirts with extra fabric in the boob area. Why are they more expensive???)

Turns out she buys mens t-shirts too.

It freaks me out.

2 comments:

  1. See, you do get more like your mother every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..my grandpa is full blood puertorican and he had blue eyes. its rare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog