Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm still awake

For the past couple of weeks, I'd been sleeping slightly more normal hours.

I don't remember exactly what happened, but now I'm back to NOT SLEEPING AT ALL.

Today, THE BOY woke me up as SOON as I'd gotten to sleep good. Around 7 pm.

I'd given him the remotes to the TV, the DVD player and the DVR.

I said "I don't care what you do, just don't make any noise."

So

He go out his fishing rod (????) and slammed it against the fucking door.

*sigh*

I don't even think I was fully awake and I yelled "DAMMIT, WHAT?!?"

He said "Sorry" and sat down really quickly.

It's cracking me up now.

But at the time I was PISSED.

He'll be up in 10 minutes. It's 5:30.

I'm going to get in bed and watch "The Omen" that I bought today at Wal-mart even though I've never seen it because it was only $7.50. I thought I bought it last week, but I accidentally picked up the old one with Gregory Peck.

This is the first time I've been out to return it.

Why was the 70s movie $13.98 and the newer one only $7.50?

No idea.

Bye.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog