Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm still awake

For the past couple of weeks, I'd been sleeping slightly more normal hours.

I don't remember exactly what happened, but now I'm back to NOT SLEEPING AT ALL.

Today, THE BOY woke me up as SOON as I'd gotten to sleep good. Around 7 pm.

I'd given him the remotes to the TV, the DVD player and the DVR.

I said "I don't care what you do, just don't make any noise."

So

He go out his fishing rod (????) and slammed it against the fucking door.

*sigh*

I don't even think I was fully awake and I yelled "DAMMIT, WHAT?!?"

He said "Sorry" and sat down really quickly.

It's cracking me up now.

But at the time I was PISSED.

He'll be up in 10 minutes. It's 5:30.

I'm going to get in bed and watch "The Omen" that I bought today at Wal-mart even though I've never seen it because it was only $7.50. I thought I bought it last week, but I accidentally picked up the old one with Gregory Peck.

This is the first time I've been out to return it.

Why was the 70s movie $13.98 and the newer one only $7.50?

No idea.

Bye.

4 comments:

  1. The "Gregory Peck" one is dated but cool.

    I saw it for the first time when I got it from Netflix. (so I could compare it with the newer one)

    It was overly dramatic, but what WASN'T in the 70's?

    Enjoy..oh....and I'm so glad your back's better!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through bouts of insomnia. Usually, becuase I work too damn much. But when I finally get to sleep, if my kids wake me, I think I can actually seem them shake through the wall when I yell. No parent of the year for me. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because the new one sucks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd probably agree with you,Di, if:

    1. I thought it totally sucked
    2. If other sucky movies were sold at a discount too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog