Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Memes

May 25, 2007
FOUR FOR FRIDAY - THE DEATH EDITION

Q1 - Remembrances: Given the choice, what would your headstone look like and what would it say? I wouldn't have a headstone. I want to be cremated. My ashes flushed down the toilet for all I care.

Q2 - Your Call: What do you think would be the best and worst ways to die? Best - In my sleep. Worst - Burned to death.


Q3 - Better off Dead or Alive: Jerry Falwell?
Dead. He's in Right Wing Heaven
now.

Q4 - Sphere of Influence: What dead person has influenced your life the most? My father. If he hadn't died, I wouldn't be living in this godforsaken place. If he hadn't died, we would have moved to NYC and I'd be on Broadway or working on Wall Street or some shit, LOL.



1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Invisibility

2. Which is more attractive to you: physical appearance or personality?
Personality

3. Who did you last fight with?
I don't remember.

4. What did you eat last night?
Lots & lots of pretzels to feed my oral fixation.

5. Who are you mad about?
Hugh Laurie. More accurately, Sir Hugh Laurie. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog