Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday - 4/17/07

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Today, I'm going to read an entire book.

Before I had this computer, I went to the library every Monday and checked out 7 books. I'd read a book a day, and then return them and check new ones out the next Monday.

It took me since December to read "Inkheart". I'm ashamed, LOL. I've read whole Harry Potter books (which are HUGE) in 12 hours.

So, I WILL NOT get back on this computer until I finish an entire book.

Last year sometime, I got several books from Amazon. I think I've read 2 of them. One was The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie (probably why I finished it the day after I got it). And something else.

I still have about 5 I haven't read.

So I'm going to read Forever Odd by Dean Koontz.

I'll visit all the other Tackle it Tuesday blogs after I'm done.

See you later. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, did I ever have a hard time finding the "Post a Comment" button. It was such a pale color it blends right into the background.

    Anyway, about your TIT post, I wanted to say "You go, girl"! Enjoy your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I am 35 and have read about 7 books in my lifetime!I am not a book reader as it just puts me right to sleep!
    Good for you! hope you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I also wish I had more time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your pictures and blog . Will be back for more visits. Happy TT! So glad you can get your books read.Many blessings to you this week.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Angel Mama ( Pearls of Wisdom)

    Stop in for a visit sometime. Like the book recommendations too have been looking for new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are way too hard on yourself! I write a blog entitled, "Di's Book Blog, etc." and I haven't finished a book this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...that's Hugh Laurie of House fame? I just looked it up on Amazon. That might be just what it takes to get me out of my book slump!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love to read and had been in a slump for February and March, I couldn't even finish one! So far this month, I think I have already finished 4 ... so I am picking back up my speed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog