Monday, April 16, 2007

SoyJoy Bars

In the mail today I got a picture of my future Daughter in Law, Hannah (thanks Becky!) and a free sample of SoyJoy Bars.



They're made of soy & dried fruit. I got mango/coconut, berry and apple.

I tried the Mango one. It had the texture of carboard, but it tasted really good! I ate the whole thing. It has 0g Trans Fat, 140 calories, 4g Protien and it's Gluten Free.

So I just ate something good for me. DAMN DAMN DAMN.

I gave the Apple to Evan. He took one bite and spit it out. I haven't tried it yet.

When I got the sample, I promised to give 2 bars to my friends. Evan counts as one. I don't know if I'll give the last one to Mommy Dearest or not. She's not my friend.

And I think advertising on my blog is worth giving a bar to a friend, don't you?

Plus giving it to someone else would require that I leave the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog