Thursday, March 22, 2007

A post about nothing

I've been watching all the CSIs lately.

I still love Grissom the best.

But I have fun watching CSI Miami because I play a little game with myself. In the opening scene, Horatio always says some little quip before the credits start. I like to see if I can guess what he's going to say before he does it. It's usually so obvious. But anyway, I'm very disappointed if he doesn't do it. Sometimes they have someone else doing the opening.

CSI New York has the best music. Last night they had "Give it to me" by Timbaland ft. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake. I love that song.

Have you noticed how music (hip hop/pop) has gotten REALLY bragadocious lately? The song, in case you haven't heard it, is Tim, JT and Nelly talking about how wonderful they are and how everyone else sucks.

Fergie talks about how awesome she is...

I'm sure the songs are tongue in cheek, but damn! I'm not even that conceited.

Normally.

Not every day, anyway. LOL.

[Nelly]
you love my ass and my abs and the video called promiscuous
my style is ridiculous-s-s-s-s


[Timbaland]
when timbo is in the party everybody put up their hands
I get a half a mill for my beats you get a couple grand-d-d-d-d
never gonna see the day that I ain't got the upper hand
I'm respected from californ.i.a. way down to japan
I'm a real producer and you just the piano man
your songs don't top the charts, I heard em, I'm not a fan-n-n-n-n

[JT]
Could you speak up and stop the mumbling
I don't think you're getting clear.
Sitting on the top it's hard to hear you from way up here.
I saw you tryin to act cute on tv just let me clear the air.
We missed you on the charts last week
Damn that's right, you wasn't there.
If sexy never left, then why's everybody on my shi it it?
Don't hate on me just because you didn't come up with it.
So if you see us in the club go on and walk the other way
Cuz our run will never be over; not at least until we say

[chorus]
if you see us in the club we'll be acting real nice
if you see us on the floor you'll be watchin all night

Anyway

My knees hurt so bad today. I got a sample in the mail (I've been doing freebie searches every day, so for the past couple of weeks I've been getting a freebie in the mail every day) that's supposed to make your joints feel better. It says it takes a week to feel a difference. This is day 3 and they hurt more than if I hadn't taken it at all. :-( Plus they are huge ass horse pills and I have to take them twice a day.

So not worth it.

But I got some flavor glide vitamins yesterday. They tasted really good. I didn't even want to swallow it, LOL.

I'm trying to decide what to do with my hair. Braids will be easiest once I get them in. But I like one girl's hair on ANTM. I don't remember her name. But with that I'd have to get a perm every 6 weeks AND find my damned curling iron...

I really want dreads. But my hair is too soft to maintain it. I didn't wash my hair for a month one summer while I tried to set the dreads and they still didn't stay in. They have wax that you can put in your hair to lock the dreads, but surely wax attracts all the stray lint that's flying around in the air. I'd look like a homeless person.

AND, I get tired of my hair a lot and want to change the style.

I don't know.

I'm going to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

2 comments:

  1. That was a heck of a post. You should be in a song bitchin bout your design skills cos they rock.
    Come August your buttons may just well be all over the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suck up, LOL!

    I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog