Monday, March 19, 2007

I get to go to the dentist tomorrow!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I have a tooth that's killing me.

All weekend it was hurting.

Today after I made the appt, nothing, LOL.

But when I went the last time he told me I was going to have to come back to get a filling. I procrastinated as long as I could.

Like most people, I don't like the dentist.

Unlike most people, I freak the fuck out when I have to go. They have to give me maximum nitro and I still might have a panic attack.

If I could drive after a valium, I'd take one before I go.

I don't know why having to lie there with my mouth open freaks me out so much.

Normally I'm not scared of anything. And I HATE being typical or "normal" in any way, LOL. I'd be ok if I was afraid of the optometrist. Who's ever heard of that? Everybody is afraid of the dentist. It's so common.

*sigh*

If I survive, I will be back to regale you with stories of my sexy older man dentist. He really is HOT. And nice, LOL. I go to him because he's the same dentist Evan uses. If he's good with kids, he's good with panicky adults too.

I hope I don't cry and get snot all over myself this time...

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog