Monday, March 19, 2007

I get to go to the dentist tomorrow!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I have a tooth that's killing me.

All weekend it was hurting.

Today after I made the appt, nothing, LOL.

But when I went the last time he told me I was going to have to come back to get a filling. I procrastinated as long as I could.

Like most people, I don't like the dentist.

Unlike most people, I freak the fuck out when I have to go. They have to give me maximum nitro and I still might have a panic attack.

If I could drive after a valium, I'd take one before I go.

I don't know why having to lie there with my mouth open freaks me out so much.

Normally I'm not scared of anything. And I HATE being typical or "normal" in any way, LOL. I'd be ok if I was afraid of the optometrist. Who's ever heard of that? Everybody is afraid of the dentist. It's so common.

*sigh*

If I survive, I will be back to regale you with stories of my sexy older man dentist. He really is HOT. And nice, LOL. I go to him because he's the same dentist Evan uses. If he's good with kids, he's good with panicky adults too.

I hope I don't cry and get snot all over myself this time...

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog