Tuesday, February 27, 2007

One of the reasons why I love Sunshine

A couple of weeks ago I posted about feeling guilty for never talking to my BFF but then asking her to drive me to my Dr. appointments.

I sent her this e-mail:

Sent: 2/20/07 2:58 AM
Subject: My next appt

I hope it's not too late for you to schedule time off for 3/27 if
you're still taking me to my Dr appt. My calendar says 10:15 but again I don't remember if it's EST or CST. I'll find out closer to the date.

What's up?

Evan has strep. I am a blog whore...

That's about it, LOL.


Today I got this:

I remembered your appt and already scheduled myself off. Let me know what time to pick you up.


See? I had to look on my damned phone to find out when my appointment was and she remembered on her own.

She's thoughtful like that.

I am a horrible person...

I mean, I still love me but I don't know if I'd be my friend, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog