Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I must have PMS

because last night I was watching Bizarre Foods and it was making me hungry.

He was eating Balut, huge ass tree worms or something, stuffed frogs, blah blah etc.

And I was thinking "I'd try that" (SOME of that).

And I got hungry.

My fucking mother brought me some rare roast beef the other day. I haven't really eaten red meat in a while. Not for health reasons, I just wanted different stuff.

ANYWAY, ever since she brought me that sweet sweet bloody beef I WANT MEAT!

When I went to Wal-Mart the other day I looked for the cut of beef that she uses to make Roast Beef and of course they didn't have it. They rarely have it. ANYWHERE. God, I hate living in the boonies.

So then I was looking at the Pork Butts and they were all so huge. I didn't feel like waiting for the butcher to cut on in thirds, LOL.

So I got a steak.

I just remembered I haven't cooked it yet!

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I was talking about the meat they sell in stores. The nutritional kind. That you can get in restaurants.

    But yeah, I need the other kind of meat too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog