Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I must have PMS

because last night I was watching Bizarre Foods and it was making me hungry.

He was eating Balut, huge ass tree worms or something, stuffed frogs, blah blah etc.

And I was thinking "I'd try that" (SOME of that).

And I got hungry.

My fucking mother brought me some rare roast beef the other day. I haven't really eaten red meat in a while. Not for health reasons, I just wanted different stuff.

ANYWAY, ever since she brought me that sweet sweet bloody beef I WANT MEAT!

When I went to Wal-Mart the other day I looked for the cut of beef that she uses to make Roast Beef and of course they didn't have it. They rarely have it. ANYWHERE. God, I hate living in the boonies.

So then I was looking at the Pork Butts and they were all so huge. I didn't feel like waiting for the butcher to cut on in thirds, LOL.

So I got a steak.

I just remembered I haven't cooked it yet!

Bye.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog