Wednesday, February 28, 2007

3 more things about me

1. The last movie I saw in the theater was Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith.
That was back when I still drove to Chattanooga. I made Evan sit several rows in front of me so he couldn't talk through the whole movie, LOL. I still remember that there was some MAJOR SW fan in the theater who clapped every time Yoda came on the screen. And when Yoda said something about Chewbacca, he clapped again. It was interesting, LOL.

When I was single with no dependents I went to the movies every Friday after work. I LOVE movies. Now that I'm a homebody, when I see an interesting looking movie trailer I think "I'll have to remember to rent that when it comes out."

It takes a much shorter time for movies to come out on DVD these days. Plus 5 minutes after I think "I have to rent that" I've forgotten about it and don't remember until I see it on the shelves at Wal-mart.

2. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

I guess since breakfast technically means "Breaking your fast", I'll tell you the first thing I ate today.

As soon as I remember.

A peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Creamy Peanut Butter and Red Plum jam. I LOVE Red Plum jam.

3. What is your middle name?

None of your effing business. My mother fucked me over on both my first and middle names. Actually, all 3 of her kids have retarded middle names, but I'm the only one with a retarded and unpronounceable (according to everyone for whom I pronounce my name) first name.

Angelika.

Pronounced un-GAY-lee-kuh.

Not Angelica an-GEL-ick-uh.

Not Anjuleekuh an-juh-lee-kuh

NOT EFFING an-GAY-luh-kuh.

NO you MAY NOT call me Angie, Gail, Angelica, Develika (unless you know me and I already love you) or any other variation of Angelika or it's diminutives. (I know what you're thinking Cynic. Don't do it.)

I saw this video on youtube the other day and the girl's name was Anjelah.

She obviously didn't grow up in the south. I CANNOT IMAGINE what southern people would do to that name, LOL.

And yes, I clearly have PMS because I got extremely irritated just thinking about all the idiotic ways people pronounce my name even though I've said it for them 5 times already.

Imbeciles.

Topic change.

I wish there was a website online where you could describe what the word you're searching for in your mental files meant, and then they would give you some words that mean that.

Somebody do that.

I won't even sue for you stealing my idea. Just get it done.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog