Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Hugh Tag

I'm so happy Valentine's Day is over.

Now I can stop making tags with pink. I don't like pink, LOL. I look good in pink, but it's such a girly color. I don't like girly.

Anyway, I made this tag.



I don't know if I'll make it adoptable.

There are hundreds (if not millions) of women who like Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt tags. But not many women who appreciate Hugh.

He's a sexy man! I can only conclude that other women are retarded.

When Evan came home from school today he said "What's wrong with that?"
Me - What's wrong with what?
E - That tag.
Me - *ignoring him*

Evan can kiss my Hugh loving ass! LOL

I think it's ironic that I'm talking about not liking pink and the tag is basically fuschia. But I don't care. I am allowed to contradict myself!

Buh bye.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Hugh!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog and thanks for stopping by. Just a word of warning...I'm a whiner, complainer and most of my posts are filled with angst. So enter with caution.

    Thanks again and your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog