Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I just found MyLot

It's a place online that pays you for your posts???

There are a million different topics to post about. You can reply to someone's post or post your own subject.

I spent several hours there last night. It's similar to Delphi Forums, except you have to check your e-mail to see if you have any responses. I don't like that. I'm spoiled by the forum experience, LOL.

Anyway, check it out. Or you can wait until I tell you I've gotten paid first, LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Word to the wise. If you want to get referrals make sure the link works first... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it all to hell!!!

    Thanks. It's fixed now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog