Thursday, January 18, 2007

3 Things Survey

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Angelika
2. Mom
3. Evil One

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. SxulChoklt
2. Idunoh
3. BrightBird

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Forehead

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Stomach
2. Thighs
3. Feet

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. I
2. Don't
3. Know

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Hopping insects
2. Space
3. Something happening to my son

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. TV
2. Chapstick
3. Food

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Underwear
2. Socks
3. Bra

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Blackeyed Peas
2. Beyonce
3. Justin Timberlake

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS: (This Week)
1. Hood Boy - Fantasia
2. Girls Gone Wild - Ludacris
3. Wind it up - Gwen Stefani

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Sex
2. Drama Free
3. Kinky sex

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I love cottage cheese.
2. I lived in Mexico once.
3. I Roller Coasters.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Big Adam's Apple
2. Nice Hands
3. Deep Voice

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. PSPing
2. Reading
3. Sleeping

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Have Sex
2. Smoke Weed
3. Go to the bathroom

THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. Doctor
2. Candle Maker
3. Professional book reader

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. I don't
2. take
3. vacations

THREE KID’S NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Connor
2. Elizabeth
3. ???

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Have sex
2. Get a house
3. Get a hoverround

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I don't ever call people back
2. I’m not scared to speak my mind.
3. I don't read directions when putting stuff together

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I think babies are cute
2. Sometimes I like to put on makeup
3. I like to cook

THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Hugh Laurie
2. Mike Rowe
3. ???

THREE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE TAGGING:
1. JJHF
2. ...
3. Angelina Jolie

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog