Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Lady in the water

I bought it today.

This is my favorite M. Night Shyamalan movie! I love it.

It wasn't at all what I expected. I mean, usually he has some big revelation at the end of the movie, I only suspected one of them.

But it wasn't really a mystery/thriller.

It was just a good movie! With humorous moments that were unexpected (for me).

And after watching the special features I found out why the creatures look so good. It's rare that they don't use CGI all the time in movies these days.

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog