Monday, November 06, 2006

So of course

I had to tell all my online friends about my leg.

They made me cry, they're so happy for me. :-)

It's sooooooooooo good to be able to say something good about my health instead of telling about how shitty I feel all the time.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

I'm going to fast walk up the stairs to the bathroom, LOL.

I feel like I have to go every 30 minutes! Now I don't have to try to remember everything I need to take upstairs at once! Maybe I can even go out by myself for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog