Sunday, November 12, 2006

Concussion

I may or may not have one.

I don't know.

After I fell down the stairs (AGAIN) I didn't feel like going to the ER to sit for hours.

I have a lump on my head.

It hurts.

More today than yesterday.

And where I hit my head is the strangest of all.

You would think if you fall flat on your back, you would have the lump on the back of your head. This lump is halfway between my ear and the back of the head.

It hurts. Did I say that?

I know. I'll say it again too.

IT HURTS.

Hurts to laugh, hurts to sneeze, hurts to just sit here.

I was not online for 24 hours (at least) so you know it hurt, LOL.

I'm going back to bed.

I'm hot....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog