Tuesday, November 14, 2006

3 LBS

The new medical show.

The doctor is an ass. He's brilliant.

So basically this is House with surgery & minus the humor.

They even had the nerve to use a song that sounded like the House theme song in the pilot.

Stanley Tucci is nowhere near as sexy as Hugh Laurie. (Although I do like the bald head and the Persian look he has.)

It WILL be cancelled.

After they try to move it around to different time slots.

They should at least move it to Mondays or something so you see 3 lbs before you see House's case on Tuesday.

WTF.

I must hate it.

And so must you.

Don't watch it.

Especially if you have one of those Nielson boxes.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog