Saturday, October 21, 2006

Well I've finished watching ABOFAL

And

Um

Hugh Laurie has gotten sexier to me.

Yeah.

I thought he looked kinda goofy in his younger days.



And he makes A LOT of goofy faces, does a lot of crazy voices, and basically is not above making a fool of himself.

So he's sexier.

GOD!

I appreciate his talent more NOW that I've seen something besides "House". Stephen Fry too. (I've only seen him in "V for Vendetta")

Help me.

Or I'll have to move to England and find a goofy, gawky looking old man...

Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog