Friday, October 13, 2006

My birthday

was 10/10. I've been sleeping so much I haven't posted about it.

First, I posted about 100 messages at JJHF and told the regulars that what I wanted for my birthay was a whole bunch of posts to me. I had 94 unread messages when I signed on. I 'm sure I had over 100 by the end of the day. That was fun!

Then we went to the Cracker Barrel.

Then on 10/11 I got a lot of free sigs from the people at my PSP group. (MSN freaks out on a regular basis so I couldn't sign on on Tues.)

Wanna see some?

K.






I don't know why they aren't showing movement. The Blue one and the Swan one are supposed to be moving.

Whatever.

Ta!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog