Friday, October 13, 2006

Yesterday

My mom came over because there was nothing on TV. I was ordering ABOFAL from Amazon.com. I told her I wanted it for my birthday and since NO ONE got it for me, I was ordering it for myself.

She gave me $20 and told me that should cover one of them (I could have ordered season 1 & 2 together, but by ordering them seperately I got free shipping.)

Then I reminded her that she's never paid me for the glade light show air freshener that I got for her. So she gave me another $20 (I gave her change. Yes. Because she's like that.) And she said she'd lost $40 coming over here.

Me - I didn't jack you for it!
Evan - She didn't jack you for it! You GAVE it to her.

I mean, she could have paid for my dinner ON MY BIRTHDAY and considered that my present. That's what I was expecting. She takes me to some cheap ass place where she spends $10 and calls that my fucking present. She didn't even do that this year.

I always try to get her something that I KNOW she wants, or something I know she'll like. She never puts any effort into getting a gift for me.

She pisses me the fuck off.

If I hadn't had Evan, I never would have started speaking to her again.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog