Sunday, September 17, 2006

I can walk a little better

This afternoon I went upstairs.

I noticed I got up there kind of fast (for me).

So then I just walked around my bedroom.

I still have to grab something occasionally to stop myself from falling over, but I kept walking around today. I look like Frankenstein, LOL. But I'M NOT DRAGGING THAT DAMNED WALKER AROUND!!!!!!!!!

I think it's a combo of antibiotics for the ear infection, getting some SLEEP for 3 days in a row, and the weather is cooling off.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Maybe by the time it's cold outside I'll be better. As long as I don't get ANOTHER ear infection. It seems like every other month I have one.

Sometimes I dream that I'm walking better. Then I wake up and realize it's not true. :-(

So pray for me. Or wish for me. Or whatever YOU do.

Thanks.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog