Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What do you want for christmas?

E - A dirt bike
Me - No.
E - A BB gun.
Me - No, you'll shoot your eye out, kid.
E - A buttload of money
Me - What's a buttload?
E - A whole bunch
Me - Define what, to you, is a whole bunch of money.
E - $50
Me - Ok
E - *surprised look* Can I ask for more?
Me - You can ask...
E - $100
Me - ok
E - Am I getting that?
Me - You'd rather have a buttload of money that you can't use to buy a bb gun or a dirtbike than some Sigma 6's (GI Joe action figures) and some video games?
E - *Sigh* I don't know.

I just think it's cute that he's still young enough to think that $100 is a lot of money. I mean, it is, but I think last year he got a gamecube and other shit too. The gamecube by itself is $100.

Whatever.

I'm getting off cheap this year.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog