Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What do you want for christmas?

E - A dirt bike
Me - No.
E - A BB gun.
Me - No, you'll shoot your eye out, kid.
E - A buttload of money
Me - What's a buttload?
E - A whole bunch
Me - Define what, to you, is a whole bunch of money.
E - $50
Me - Ok
E - *surprised look* Can I ask for more?
Me - You can ask...
E - $100
Me - ok
E - Am I getting that?
Me - You'd rather have a buttload of money that you can't use to buy a bb gun or a dirtbike than some Sigma 6's (GI Joe action figures) and some video games?
E - *Sigh* I don't know.

I just think it's cute that he's still young enough to think that $100 is a lot of money. I mean, it is, but I think last year he got a gamecube and other shit too. The gamecube by itself is $100.

Whatever.

I'm getting off cheap this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog