Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My SIL

Is originally from Philadelphia.

She moved here for the first time with my brother 18 years ago.

Ever since she's been going back to philly every few years.

She just left again.

My brother didn't go with her.

She's the same woman who has a different job EVERY MONTH. I don't think there's any job she hasn't had except sanitation worker.

It just pisses me off because my oldest niece is a senior this year.

WHY WAIT UNTIL SHE'S A SENIOR TO FLAKE THE FUCK OUT AGAIN?

She'll be back.

Dur.

But when she does come back, I hope she waits until my niece graduates. Up north there were 4 quarters in a school year. 2 per semester. But down here it's 6...units per year. It would totally screw her up. PLUS there are required courses for here and required courses for there.

I moved here at the end of 10th grade. I had to make up Alafreakingbama history and Economics and Democracy which weren't required courses there.

I know here my niece would have been able to take AP classes this year in preparation for college. But if she has to make up classes up there, she won't have time for AP classes.

I'd like to bitch slap the fuck out of my SIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog