Monday, August 28, 2006

August 28

I have to make a list or I'll forget what I wanted to talk about:

Gene Simmons
House Season 2
US Open
Something else...

So have you seen Gene Simmons' reality show? It's family values or something. I don't remember. But when The Osbournes used to be on, I thought it was funny. This is funny too, but in a sad way. I never felt sorry for Ozzy. I feel sorry for Gene. His WHOLE LIFE is Kiss. Grow up. His kids are awesome, Shannon Tweed is aight, Gene is a narcissistic sad old man.

House Season 2 is great! I liked the way they had season 1 better. There were only 3 dvds so you could just flip them over to see the other side. This time there are 6 discs. The DID add some bloopers and alternate "valley girl" takes of some scenes, and commentary for 2 episodes.

Whatever.

I love Hugh.

THE US OPEN STARTS TODAY!

Tennis, bitches, not golf. It's Agassi's last US Open. :-( He's the only reason I watched tennis! I love Andre too. Ever since he shaved his head. He's purty. And he has a nice ass.

I need to get laid...*sigh*

I have to go to the bathroom and I still don't remember what the something else I wanted to talk about was.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog