Tuesday, August 15, 2006

August 15, 2006

Well, I got some comments on the blog and I realized I hadn't blogged in a few days.

Evan has finally had a BM.

I don't know about him, but these fiber chewables are having their way with me...

I think we're going to quit football. Because I don't feel like going most of the time AND they extended practice to 2 hours. So from 6-8pm. That's after coming home and doing homework.

Fuck football. They act like somebody can get a scholarship or some shit from age 9-10 league football.

No.

His ejumacation be much mo impotent than futball.

My parents wouldn't even let me have a part time job in HS because they wanted me to concentrate on the books.

These people are crazy. Who takes fb that seriously if they aren't getting paid for it??????????

Um...

I don't know what else.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog