Thursday, August 10, 2006

As I was browsing random blogs

while I pray for rain so I don't have to take Evan to football practice, I saw one that said "10 things I love right now."

Since I have nothing new to report and I don't feel like making anything up, I'm gonna do that.

1. Hugh Laurie. Duh.

2. Elliot Yamin.

Evan just came home from school. I have to tell you before I forget.

He said in English they had to start writing a story and then they had to switch papers. I said "I don't know the purpose of that. I wouldn't like that. Pluse you're a boy and you're probably writing a boy story. What if you have to switch with a girl and she starts writing girl stuff on your story?"

He said "MMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMM" like the thought disgusted him

Then he was telling about one teacher who wouldn't let them go to the bathroom. She said "You should have used it during hall time." and he said "Well I didn't have to use it during HALL TIME"

His delivery of that line was priceless. You should have seen it. But he said that about hall time at home, not at school.

Anyway. I don't really want to try and come up with 8 more "things I love right now" right now.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog