Monday, July 24, 2006

Today was a bad day

I woke up at 7am with severe "intestinal cramps".

So I screamed for Evan to bring me the Pepto in the bathroom.

Then I started vomiting.

So I couldn't take the pepto for what felt like 30 more minutes. I had told him to call Nana to take me to the ER when I started vomiting because if I couldn't take the Pepto, I'd never stop shitting. But when I was finally able to take the Pepto I told him to call her back and say nevermind.

Then I laid down upstairs.

When I woke up at 12:15 pm, he said that Nana had come over and they watched an episode of House together.

When he called her the 2nd time, he apparently told her that I was moaning and groaning and that she'd better stay "on alert" in case he called her back to take me to the hospital. So she came by to check on me. (AWWWWWWWWW)

Anyway, no more explosive projections from either of my orifices today, just major cramping.

Then we went to football practice at 6. Evan had a real asthma attack. And he twisted his ankle.

We left early. We stopped by my mother's so she could see I'm still alive.

Then we came home.

I was walking up the porch steps, got all the way to the top, then my ankle twisted and I fell down the little hill. It didn't hurt at the time. But I didn't really want to try going up the steps again so I was going to crawl up to the door and use the wall to help me stand up.

A neighbor saw me and asked if she could help. She said "I used to help my grandmother all the time" (!!!!!!!!!!!!) She was stronger than she looked. Then she helped me up the stairs and walked me to the door. I said "Thank You!"

Now I'm going to visit Delphi and then take some pain killers and go to bed.

3 comments:

  1. oh angelika- i'm so sorry.. i always forget that you're sick. really, i do.
    does evan freak out at all or is he in control when yucky things happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I don't freak out, Evan won't freak out. As long as I don't cry, he's ok.

    He's pretty cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez girlie, what terrible day! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog