Friday, July 07, 2006

Last Night

Evan was eating a starburst and one of his molars came out.

Ok. He's at that age.

Then he switched chewing to the other side and freaked the fuck out and there was blood all over the place and he said "Pull this other one out!"

So when I looked, it looked like the molar had twisted inside his gum and I didn't feel confident trying to pull that out and he was in so much pain.

So I tried to call my mother to take us to the ER and she had her phone off the hook so we drove down there to get her to take us (I don't feel confident driving on the interstate anymore).

Anyway, by the time she finished FUCKING EATING AND CHANGING HER CLOTHES (????????????) and I filled out the paperwork...

The nurse said "On a scale of 1-10, what's your pain at now?"

E - 4

So I looked in his mouth again and the one I thought was twisted is a new molar growing in and the one that was bleeding so much is still a baby tooth.

So that was a fun wasted trip to the ER.

Then we did a fireworks show when we got home. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog