Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A car for a tow

So this morning I called the dude who fixes my car and told him I need a starter. I also told him I needed it towed.

The cute (every tow truck driver I've seen here has been CUTE) asked me about the old car in the back. I said "It's mine." He said, "Wanna sell it?"
Me - uh...sure. I just have to get the title
He - I don't need the title. I just sell them for parts. I pay a junk price for the car.
Me - Ok
He - So I'll take the car and you don't have to pay me for the tow
Me - OK!

I think he was lying about how much money he'd make off the parts, but I don't give a shit. I've had that car back there for 2 years or some shit and never got the title because I knew I wouldn't make much selling it.

Either way, I don't care. The car that caused me so much trouble will be gone and I don't have to pay for the tow. Now I just have to wait a long ass time for dude to put the part on. I'd go get the part myself if I knew how to do the shit. :-(

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog