Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A car for a tow

So this morning I called the dude who fixes my car and told him I need a starter. I also told him I needed it towed.

The cute (every tow truck driver I've seen here has been CUTE) asked me about the old car in the back. I said "It's mine." He said, "Wanna sell it?"
Me - uh...sure. I just have to get the title
He - I don't need the title. I just sell them for parts. I pay a junk price for the car.
Me - Ok
He - So I'll take the car and you don't have to pay me for the tow
Me - OK!

I think he was lying about how much money he'd make off the parts, but I don't give a shit. I've had that car back there for 2 years or some shit and never got the title because I knew I wouldn't make much selling it.

Either way, I don't care. The car that caused me so much trouble will be gone and I don't have to pay for the tow. Now I just have to wait a long ass time for dude to put the part on. I'd go get the part myself if I knew how to do the shit. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog