Tuesday, July 11, 2006

???????????

So yesterday when the car broke, I had to call my mother to come get us.

I hate that. I don't like depending on anybody for anything but especially her.

Anyway, she's like "Are you going to leave your cds in the car?"

I rolled my eyes, but took them anyway because it's easier than saying "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF ANYONE STEALS THESE CDS. I HAVE THE ORIGINALS AT HOME. THESE ARE BURNED. I HAVE INSURANCE IF THEY BREAK THE FUCKING WINDOW."

So then when I was getting out of the car, I was going to set my styrofoam cup on top of the car because I had the cane in one hand and I couldn't hold the cane, the drink and my purse with 2 hands. She said "Don't put that on my car."

Once again I rolled my eyes but I had Evan come get the drink and my purse so I could get out of the goddamned car.

So this morning I started calling about getting my car fixed. I started with the fucker that she recommended.

Me - My car broke down at hardees. It needs a starter
Dumbass - I'm at work right now (DUH!!!!!!!! Car repair shop.)
Me - Ok. Well, I got your number from Mother'sName and she said you could probably go up to Hardees and put the starter on.
Dumbass - I'm at work right now.
Me - Ok. Thanks. *Click*

So I called MY guy and then you know all that shit. So my mother called me a while ago. She said "Were you asleep?"

I've been up since 8ofuckingclock calling about the car. But I said
"No. I was on the computer"
Her - You don't have to be so hateful
Me *Rolling eyes* - I wasn't being hateful. All I said was "No, I was on the computer"
Her - Oh, well I went by my place and talked to the car guy and he said he'd already been at Hardees and there was no one there.
Me - Uh huh
Her - He said they put starters on cars, and they tow too.
Me - I've already had the car towed.
Her - I know, when I went to the place I saw the car was missing from Hardees.
Me - ....
Her - Well I just wanted you to know.
Me - After I talked to dumbass, I called you because I had the keys for the car and even if said he was going to fix the car, he wouldn't have the keys. I couldn't drive there because my car was at hardees. I was going to ask you to take me to the guy and give him the keys, but he just kept saying "I'm at work right now." So I called MY guy and it's all taken care of.
Her - But I've been here all morning waiting for you to call me!
Me - Well, the phone rang 4 times and you didn't answer.
Her - Oh! That must be when I was taking my pants to the seamstress to get them hemmed.
Me - *Rolling eyes* Oh. Well it's taken care of now.
Her - Why didn't you leave me a message? (This from the woman who never even checks her caller ID. Let alone the answering machine.)
Me - I took care of it myself. What message did you want me to leave? "I've got a guy coming to tow the car. That's all." ???
Her - Nevermind. Damn
Me - *Click*

Now what fucking good does it do me to know that her guy puts starters on cars if he just keeps repeating to customers who call "I can't do anything right now. I'm at work." ??? I don't care if he pimps my ride if he can't carry on an intelligent conversation!

That really pisses me off. What was the point of her calling?

God. If I didn't need someone who's "always" home that I can call to pick me up on the odd occasion that my car is out of service or I'm too sick to drive, I wouldn't speak to her. I always have Evan to call her if I need to ask her something so I won't have to talk to her.

I'll be glad when one of us dies so we don't have to deal with each other anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog