Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Veterans Day!

I already started 1 post from this phone, but when I took a break to eat dinner, I clicked to save & 4.5 hours l8r it ain't done saving.

Entyway, I'm watching "Evil Twins" now & I'm wondering, since both boys grew up 2 be serial killers and they're supposed to be 'identical', why weren't they BOTH bi-sexual?

Jesus it is SO HOT on here that even tho I is nekkid, I is burning up. In 5 seconds I will be freezing again. It's been 74 degrees in here ALL DAY but I only stopped shivering about ten mins ago.

Whatevur, gonna watch "Benched" now.

TTYL. Luv you, mean it!
Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog