Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I've got Cougar blood & Venus DNA

Feeling ???

D

uh! Maintaining!

I say that because I am not currently losing my mind or hurting so bad all I want to do is lay in bed.

Here are some random thoughts I have been thinking about lately, though:

Black Venus

  1. Did anyone else notice all the black people on Celebrity Apprentice this season?

  2. Is the previous question just a "black people" question? (By that I mean that I don't think anyone who isn't black would notice it. Like when you walk into a big room, you look for another black person and sit/stand with them.)

  3. We have so much infertility because women are concentrating on having careers first and families later, IMO.

  4. Seems like a lot more women are choosing NOT to have children.

  5. Why is it that the productive members of society and presumably have good DNA are NOT having kids?

  6. What is a Black & White Cookie? I've never had one.

  7. Is your nose cold right now too?

  8. Do you watch Modern Family?



  9. What's the last sweet thing you ate? I had a vanilla/chocolate ice cream sandwich.



Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I've had a black and white cookie. Friends of mine brought me a whole thing of them all the way from New York. Raved about them. Bland and sugary. Maybe even a little lardy or something. I'm completely baffled as to why they're treated like some big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tattytiara One of my friends who lives in NY told me that they're disgusting, LOL. That description is gross. Lardy? Ew.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog