Monday, March 21, 2011

The Incredible Hulk

Feeling Back Pain

F

or whatever reason (probably boredom) I watched
The Hulk this weekend on FX.

I hadn't seen it before because I didn't enjoy the one with Eric Bana (is that his name? Australian dude... Yeah, that's him.)

The Incredible HulkThis one I liked. Mainly because they paid homage to the TV series by playing the original tune, they had a clip of Bill Bixby, Lou Ferrigno did a cameo, and Stan Lee was in it too, LOL.

I enjoyed it right up until Tim Roth (who I normally love) started going psycho & they had to use all of that CGI shit.

I don't know when we will have the technology to do "The Hulk" and not have it look like a SyFy original piece of shit, but I think they should refrain until we have it.

Seriously.

Too much CGI takes me completely out of the movie experience. I sit there looking at it like "OMG, that's the best they could do?" instead of enjoying da pitcha.

If you haven't seen it and you catch it on FX or something, watch it. I wouldn't recommend that you put it in your Netflix queue, though.

My back hurts. That is all for now.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

----------------
Now playing: Naughty By Nature - Uptown Anthem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog